MASCHIO POWER HARROWS
The forty-year experience of the Maschio group is a reality in its power harrows: a constructive philosophy based on 25 cm pitch rotors which guarantee.
Excellent soil preparation with minimum power absorption. The double casing and the bearing-toothed wheel-bearing structure, well spaced between them, constitute the framework of a robust body resistant to blows and twisting.
The power harrow is an important implement for seed bed preparation. There are many advantages in the use of the power harrow.
- Optimal soil break-up. Ideal distribution between ﬁne soil in depth and larger sods on the surface, which prevents a surface crust from forming. The rotary teeth movement exercise a horizontal and not a vertical pressure on the soil, preventing the formation of a hard layer at depth.
- Versatility and all-purpose use: adaptation to the most soil conditions and excellent capability of working both ploughed and un-ploughed land
- Optimal stubble/trash burying in the upper soil layer. In particular, the use of specific blades (on grip) produces a perfect soil remixing even in large amounts of stubble/trash
- Perfect soil leveling guaranteed by leveling bar and the roller movement
- Possibility of use in combination with seed drill, considerably reducing operation costs.
Aware of the needs of the users of folding power harrows, the Maschio Group oﬀers high performance products without denying them simple and economic maintenance, guaranteed for all models. The double casing and the properly spaced bearing-toothed-wheel-bearing structure, make up the skeletal core of a very rugged body resistant to shocks and torsion.
The MASCHIO power harrow rotor distance is 25cm, giving 12 rotors over 3m instead of the traditional 10 rotors as seen on a number of competitors.
This means for Maschio power harrow:
- Higher soil pulverization
- Less power absorption due to the narrower circumference of the blade working circle
- Rotors phasing makes more gradual blade penetraton into soil
The MASCHIO power harrow case is bolted on the top.
To replace the gear in the middle of the frame just remove the top cover (B).
Then remove one shaft and then the gear. The power harrow phasing will not be lost.